Its just everyday life as we know it........

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jemma is having a sleepover at her BFF's so one down......Adam just asked if his friend can come over I said yep no problem....even number again......oops just remembered Tahli already asked if 2 of her friends can come over tonight so ok lose one gain 3 Doh!!!!

All of a sudden I have teenagers....how did that happen???  Werent they just babies yesterday???  Now I have 2 in high school, 1 in primary school and a baby......didnt plan that very well did I lol it seems I will be surrounded by kids for years to come, I guess they keep me young in many ways.   I was discussing this the other day with my friend and I realised that my the time Laicee finishes high school I will be almost 60......60 and probably by then the others will probably be married and have children of their ownMy friends range from 40ish to 20ish so I guess I am lucky I get to stay in "touch" with the world and not become some old fogie that thinks that socks and sandals are cool.......socks and sandals have NEVER been cool by the way people.  I have friends who's kids are all grown up and/or are in high school and on the way to not being so needy.  I have friends with kids in primary school and I have friends with babies.  My relationships with each and everyone of them is special and different from the next.  I have met some wonderful women because of my children and I treasure what they bring to my life.  I wonder where I would be if I had never had kids........Nope cant imagine it....so I guess I am destined to stand on toys for years to come, have crayons in my washing machine,  food in my hair and I am yet to leave the house without some kind of foreign substance on my clothes and thats just from me lol........My kids keep me alive and kicking

No comments:

Post a Comment