Its just everyday life as we know it........

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is it just me????

Is it just me or is everyone just so political well maybe political isnt the right word but people just seem to be all worked up about this or that or something else.....OMG the South Tiben Yaks are being milked, women are being denied the right to give birth under the shade of the Coolibah tree, Babies are being fed formula and put in nappies, not being allowed to roam free  butt naked in the world as God intended,  Children are being forced to clean their rooms by their tyrannic overlord parents, dogs are being forced to sleep outside, the dolphins are out in the ocean cold and alone dammit..........arrrrrg the world is going crazy.  Seriously I know that there are fights out there that need to be fought and I am in awe of the people that are just so passionate that they are out there fighting for it.  But come on people some of the things I see and hear are just crazy, and I would just love to hear some light hearted good stuff once in a while instead of always doom and gloom and "The sky is falling The sky is falling" maybe I am self absorbed and ignorant but I am flat out stopping my own child from eating $2 coins and putting plastic bags on her head, my own children need to be protected from me and my quest to be "Mother of the Year"....someone should start an organisation to protect my kids and any that may come in contact with me.    I know that if we dont do it nobody will blah blah blah but some of it is just plain ridiculous seriously......Fight the fights that have to be fought, help out when and where you can, be nice to people, smile at each other, say please and thank you.  Take care of your kids......(dont leave them with me).......respect each other and yourself, dont take life so seriously, relax once in a while.  Walk away from the computer and the quest for justice just for a while,  cuddle your babiesjump on the trampoline, play with a hula hoop (a LOT harder than it looks by the way) live your life.  Laugh at yourself......and for the love of God.....STOP MILKING THE YAKS!!!!!!   Now if you will excuse me my child is sticking a spoon in the powerpoint best be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment