Its just everyday life as we know it........

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting started

Well apparently my life is a source of amusement to a few people who have prompted, poked, gently nudged well just nagged me to write it all down.  
I can honestly say it is just life in general for a fat 40 year old with 4 kids I am sure anyone with a big family has their own stories to tell.  
As I write this Tahli is yelling at Jemma for making a mess in the lounge room...."Is it possible for you to NOT make a mess, why must I continuously tell you and I am sick of picking up after you..... hmmmmm that sounds vaguely familiar I swear I have heard that somewhere before....anyway Tahli has now stormed off into her pigsty umm sorry bedroom

Ok so besides the odd treadmill face plant, mutant vampire snail attacks life is generally boring but I will write it all down to appease my fans.    

I am here every Thursday....try the veal.

1 comment: