Its just everyday life as we know it........

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why??

Why???

Why is the sky blue?
Why is the grass green??

Why do bad things happen to good people??
Why do good things happen to bad people??
Why couldnt Jack stay??
Why do people get cancer???
Why does everything that makes me fat taste so damn good??
Why are there always so many black jelly beans in my packet???  (I hate black jelly beans)
Why are some people born beautiful and others have been beaten mercilessly with the ugly stick?? 
Why do my children fight so much??
Why cant my children just do their jobs without a bitch fight??
Why cant Jemma get ready for school without a bitch fight??
Why cant Jemma take a bath without a bitch fight??
Why cant Jemma go to bed without a bitch fight??
Why does my dog insist on knocking over all the outdoor chairs and then sitting his hairy ass on them??
Why does every bird and bat in the neighbourhood poo on my car??
Why does the insect world have a hit out on me??  (It was a gecko last night and a pray mantas the night before)
Why cant I cook rice??
Why cant I lick my elbow??
Why do some people just whinge about everything??
Why do some friends feel the need to defriend you over something stupid??
Why do my bills always add up to more than my bank account??
Why does Jaala like my blog so much??
Why cant everyone see that Hannah Montana is just Miley Cyrus in a wig??
Why does mashed potato taste so good but is such a pain to make??
Why do all the people I want to be around live so far away??
Why do I spend all night wishing I could go to bed then stay up late?? 
Why does joining a gym always seem like a good idea at the time??
Why does a fly land in your last glass of Chardy??
Why does my ironing pile go away only to come back after the washing pile goes away??
Why is there a million channels on Foxtel and nothing to watch??
Why do I give Laicee chocolate toast when I am wearing white pants??
Why did Tahli get glandular fever just when she was really enjoying school??
Why does Laicee call Grandma "Bum"?? (Well I actually know the answer to that one)
Why am I writing this blog??
Why cant I stay in bed all day and read a book??
Why cant weightloss be easier??
Why do I have to say things a hundred times before anyone listens??
Why cant I be rich and powerful??
Why does Laicee insist on knocking down all the piles of folded washing??
Why does Laicee insist on wearing everyones knickers on her head??? (Dirty or clean eww)



Why?? Why?? Why??


If you know the answers to any or all of these questions be sure to let me know ok?








No comments:

Post a Comment