Its just everyday life as we know it........

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Abandonment

It seems I am guilty of Blog Abandonment I have abandoned my blog for well life I guess.  But I am back and as an apology to some of my followers (Jaala) I will endeavour to blog something every day for the month of March...cant say it will be anything interesting, educational or even legible but I will write some crap none the less and then you can all blame Jaala for it.

I have had a very intense last few weeks with some ups and a lot of lows but I have come to realise a lot of things about myself, my friends and my life.


I have realised that;


I have or should I say had friends that were more consumed by the dollar and jealousy than by being my friend.   The old I dont want to do it for you but I dont want anyone else to either. 

In times of trouble you have friends that are there for you....... you realise to what depth they are there and just what depth you are there for them.


I have my gorgeous coffee in a crisis friend with her gorgeous brown eyes and skinny girl arms that cant lift much in body pump class but they give the best hugs and she brings me Lattes mmmmmm I love her and her Lattes she is an absolute rock and I would be lost without her, she knows when I need her even when I dont know.


I have my other 3 besties that are completely nuts but I love them sooooooo much.


I have all the other mish mosh of friends most of them I have never met in real life or I havent seen for a million years  or dont see every day but the love that I get from them warms me to my tippy toes and I love each and everyone of the lunatics.


Dont even get me started on my family some of them I can do without and some of them I just cant imagine life without them they are crazy, funny, all broke unfortunately, talented beautiful people, with sparkling wit, and huge big hearts.

I have realised that life throws curve balls at you constantly and you just have to attempt to hit them even if they end up being out, you gotta just keep swinging the bat.


I realised that a family CAN live on bread alone, well that a chunk of cheese and a Dora toasted sandwich maker.


I realise you dont need lots of money to be good parents.


I realise that your heart can truly break when someone you loves heart is broken.


I realise that Berwick is in completely the opposite direction to Geelong......


I realise that a Hyundai can do 140 klm per hour on the M1

I realise that some friends will eat the bacon and cheese off your wedges, pick crappy motels, cant read road maps but those same friends will laugh with you and at you...... mostly at you.....they will put so much crap on you that when they arent doing it you miss it, they will cry with you and for you, they will lend you money when you need it and help you spend it when you got it. Those friends are the most amazing women I have ever known and I truly would not exist without them.


I realise that keeping up with a blog is really hard cause my life isnt that interesting.


I realise that a baby at 40 is hard work, a toddler a 42 is even harder.


I realise that I can be a cranky bitch......gasp horror I know its true.


I realise that everyone of my family is asleep and I am up writing this even though an hour or 2 ago I was complaining how tired I was.


I realise that even though I am swinging at curve balls at the moment I am keeping both hands on that bat and my eye on that ball cause it is only a matter of time before I hit the bloody thing and look out people it is heading outta the park.........


Stay tuned for tomorrows topic.....hmmmm let me see.......Headlice...... the other white meat



No comments:

Post a Comment